Learning from My Shared Pathway
Thursday 5 July 2012, St Andrew’s Healthcare Birmingham
Aimed at clinicians and those who commission and case manage service users in secure care; this Free workshop will provide attendees with presentations and discussions that emphasise practical work, findings and the future of the My Shared Pathway pilot programme.
Discussions will centre around:
- Evidence-based practice
- Standardised pathways
- Focus on risk and patient safety
- A proactive approach to providing meaningful roles
- Promoting patient-centred care in the least restrictive environment
- Maximising functioning abilities and aspirations
- Patient Experience of My Shared Pathway
- Evaluating experience (survey data)
Lunch will be provided from 12:30pm and optional tours of the Birmingham hosiptal will be available on the day.
Click here to read the full day’s programme.
Click here to read our event terms and conditions.
Please complete the programme form and send to:
My Shared Pathway Workshop
St Andrew’s Healthcare
Room 2/09, Braye Centre
Northampton, NN1 5DG
Or return via email to Tcjones@standrew.co.uk
If you have any questions regarding the workshop or the programme please do not hesitate to contact Toni Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01604 616068.