Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Take the next step in your administration career by joining our Men’s Medium Secure IPU and help us deliver world class care for people with mental health issues.
Your role with us
You will work as a Clinical Administrator and also have responsibility for ward administration duties for the Men’s Medium Secure IPU.
Summary of Role:
- To provide an efficient and effective administrative service, reporting to the Business & Administration Manager and supporting the Clinical Lead, Operational Lead and also the MMS IPU.
- To provide administrative support to MDT members on Robinson ward
- You will have gained experience in a similar role within a similar setting. Strong all round administration and organisational skills are essential.
- You will have a proven ability to produce high quality, professional documents, with intermediate/ advanced keyboard skills. You need good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (intermediate level Word & Outlook) and be able to understand and present financial and statistical information. You will have previous experience in, and be confident with taking and transcribing minutes of meetings.
- Able to work collaboratively or on your own initiative, you will have a strong customer focus and good communication skills.
- If you hold RSA 1 or equivalent and/or NVQ Level 2/3 in Customer Service or Business Administration, that will be desirable but not essential.
Closing Date: Friday 26th July 2019