Clinical Administrator- Brain Injury Fixed Term Contract
Salary: From £19,750 pro rata
Hours: Part Time, 22.5 hours per week
Take the next step in your administration career by joining our Brain Injury Rehabilitation & Care IPU and help us deliver world class care for people with mental health issues.
Your role with us
You will work as a Clinical Administrator on a secondment position that has a flexible end date (Approximately 4-6 months). This is a job share opportunity with set hours of Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (7.5 hour per day)
Summary of Role:
- To provide an efficient and effective administrative service to the RC and MDT. As well as Clinical Adminitsrative tasks this includes CPA administration, Tribunal and managers hearing clerking responsibilities along with other ad-hoc tasks. You will be reporting to the Lead Administrator.
- You will have gained experience in a similar role within a similar setting. Strong all round administration and organisational skills are essential.
- You will have a proven ability to produce high quality, professional documents, with intermediate/ advanced keyboard skills. You need good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (intermediate level Word & Outlook). You will have previous experience in, and be confident with taking and transcribing minutes of meetings.
- Able to work collaboratively or on your own initiative, you will have a strong customer focus and good communication skills.
- If you hold RSA 1 or equivalent and/or NVQ Level 2/3 in Customer Service or Business Administration, that will be desirable but not essential.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- Sickness policy on par with the NHS
- 35 days annual leave, increasing to 41 after 10 years' service
- Life cover
- Car lease scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Healthcare cash plan
- Free parking
- Paid DBS application
- Access to free vocational qualifications
Closing Date: Sunday 14th Sunday