Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Take the next step in your administration career by joining our Men’s Medium Secure IPU and help us deliver world class care for people with mental health issues.
Your role with us
You will work as a Clinical Administrator and also have responsibility for ward administration duties for the Men’s Medium Secure IPU.
Summary of Role:
- To provide an efficient and effective administrative service, reporting to the Business & Administration Manager and supporting the Clinical Lead, Operational Lead and also the MMS IPU.
- To provide administrative support to MDT members on Robinson ward
- You will have gained experience in a similar role within a similar setting. Strong all round administration and organisational skills are essential.
- You will have a proven ability to produce high quality, professional documents, with intermediate/ advanced keyboard skills. You need good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (intermediate level Word & Outlook) and be able to understand and present financial and statistical information. You will have previous experience in, and be confident with taking and transcribing minutes of meetings.
- Able to work collaboratively or on your own initiative, you will have a strong customer focus and good communication skills.
- If you hold RSA 1 or equivalent and/or NVQ Level 2/3 in Customer Service or Business Administration, that will be desirable but not essential.
Rewards and Benefits
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- Sickness policy on par with the NHS
- 35 days annual leave, increasing to 41 after 10 years' service
- Life cover
- Car lease scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Free parking
- Paid DBS application
- Access to free vocational qualifications
- On-site facilities such as gym access and boot camp, swimming pool, café, library all set within beautiful grounds.
Closing Date: Tuesday 27th August 2019
Interview Date: Thursday 29th August 2019