Education Technical Instructor
Simply click the button below to apply for this position.Apply
Education Technical Instructor (Adult Services)
Salary: From £20,250 per annum, pro rata
Hours: Part time, 15 hours per week
St Andrew's Healthcare is a charity with an excellent and well-deserved reputation as provider of specialist mental healthcare. We transform the lives of people with the greatest mental health needs. Throughout our 178 year history we have helped some of society's most vulnerable people and today we proudly continue to build world-class mental healthcare services. Our commitment to holistic care, safety, recovery and innovative therapies and treatment makes St Andrew's the perfect place to take your career to a new level.
We are looking to recruit an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic individual to work with adult patients in our Nottingham ( Mansfield) location. A particular interest in numeracy would be an advantage.
The successful applicant will possess:
- A willingness to work with adults who have special needs and/or mental health problems which can often result in challenging behaviours.
- The ability to work independently and under the supervision of a qualified teacher.
- Assist in the delivery of numeracy, literacy and ICT at all levels
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to work collaboratively and independently when required
- Organisational skills and an ability to take the initiative and complete delegated tasks.
- GCSE A* - C or equivalent in English and Maths
- A PTTLS or HLTA or equivalent would be an advantage
For further information please contact Catherine Tongue through email [email protected].
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
Closing Date: 17th May 2019
Interview Date: 6th June 2019