Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Take the next step in your administration career by joining our Medium Secure division and help us deliver world class care for people with mental health issues.
Your role with us
You will work as a Clinical Administrator and also have responsibility for ward administration duties for the Medium Secure Division.
Summary of Role:
- To provide an efficient and effective administrative service, reporting to the Business & Administration Manager and supporting the administration team within the medium secure division.
- To provide administrative support to the Responsible Clinician and Nurse Manager, as aligned to the designated ward, including cross cover for administrative team members.
- Formatting, or typing, audio-typing of letters, reports (i.e. Pre and Post Assessment, Mental Health Act Tribunals), minutes, presentations, statistics and general correspondence/ documents, as required, using Microsoft Office and other software packages.
- Provide support for meetings, including the organising of venue, preparation and distribution of agendas and taking, transcription and distribution of minutes/ action notes. Follow up of action points arising from meetings.
- Assist in the collation, submission and updating of information required for statutory and regulatory bodies, and customers.
- Establish and maintain accurate and efficient filing systems, including associated service user documentation and the updating of electronic records.
- Work in line with St Andrew’s policies and procedures, including confidentiality and security of data, at all times and maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties necessary to ensure the smooth running of the Charity.
- You will have gained experience in a similar role within a similar setting. Strong all round administration and organisational skills are essential.
- You will have a proven ability to produce high quality, professional documents, with intermediate/ advanced keyboard skills. You need good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (intermediate level Word & Outlook) and be able to understand and present financial and statistical information. You will have previous experience in, and be confident with taking and transcribing minutes of meetings.
- Able to work collaboratively or on your own initiative, you will have a strong customer focus and good communication skills.
- Sickness policy on par with the NHS
- 35 days annual leave, increasing to 41 after 10 years' service
- Life cover
- Car lease scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Free parking
- Paid DBS application
- Access to free vocational qualifications