Helpdesk Administrator - Estates & Facilities
Salary: £20,535 per annum
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours
St. Andrew’s Healthcare has a vacancy for an administrator to join our Helpdesk Team
Working at St Andrew’s Healthcare
We’re the UK’s largest independent provider of NHS services, a unique mental health charity aspiring to deliver truly world-class care. Our focus is transforming lives through ground breaking treatment and rehabilitation, with surpluses re-invested in our outstanding facilities. You’ll find a welcoming, inclusive culture here, inspired by the shared values of our team. Everyone has their part to play in the amazing work we do – you’ll have every opportunity to get what you want from your career.
Your role with us
Based at our Northampton site, you will be responsible for operating the Estates and Facilities Helpdesk and providing an efficient and effective administrative support service for your designated work stream.
Duties will include:
- Operating the Estates and Facilities Helpdesk duties in accordance with departmental guidelines and procedures and undertaking an immediate risk assessment of the situation in order to ensure the appropriate level of response is provided.
- Allocate work to the appropriate teams and ensure all work is completed to the highest standards and within specified timeframes & SLA’s.
- Escalate emergencies as directed by departmental procedures and Charity policy.
- Assisting with the collation and input of data into systems and databases; converting this for statistical and graphical representation where required. Establish and maintain accurate and efficient filing systems
- Document Handling - Typing and formatting of letters, reports, policies, minutes, presentations, statistics and general correspondence
- Photocopying, collation and distribution of reports, correspondence, handouts etc. using Microsoft Office and other software packages
- Manage diaries and organise meetings and events ensuring that all supporting arrangements are in place. Provide support for meetings, including the preparation and distribution of agendas and taking, transcription and distribution of minutes/action notes and following up of action points arising from meetings..
- Provide administrative support to projects being managed within the Directorate/ Hospital.
- Order stationery, supplies and services in accordance with St Andrew’s Healthcare policies and procedures
We are looking for an experienced administrator who has:
- Strong customer focus
- Experience in building productive relationships with stakeholders
- A proven track record of delivering a quality administrative service
- Great communication, organisation and team working skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate IT skills, including Microsoft Outlook and Word and Excel
- High integrity and confidentiality
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
Pension; Sickness policy on par with the NHS; Access to the Blue Light Card and Health Service Discounts schemes; 35 days annual leave (including bank holidays), increasing to 41 after 10 years' service; Life cover; Electric Car lease scheme; Cycle to work scheme; Free parking; Paid DBS application; Access to free vocational qualifications. On-site facilities such as gym and swimming pool access and cafés all set within beautiful grounds