Get in touch today
We welcome your interest in St Andrew's Healthcare.
Please complete the form below, which will direct your query to the most relevant team within the charity. We will get back to you as quickly as possible, within our working hours of 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Alternatively, if you'd prefer to contact us by telephone, you can call the relevant number listed on this page, or write to us at St Andrew's Healthcare, Billing Road, Northampton, NN1 5DG.
Text relay calls welcome
- Main switchboard: 01604 616 000
- Referrals and admission enquiries: 0800 434 6690
- Psychiatric intensive care (PICU) emergency referrals: 01604 616 000
- Outpatient clinic enquiries: 0300 303 3971
- Strategic Partnerships: 0800 434 6690
- Recruitment: 01604 616 444
- Academic Department: 01604 616 069
- Patient Experience team: 01604 616 734
- PALS / Complaints: 01604 616 829
- Voluntary Services: 01604 616 212
- Press enquiries: 01604 616 000 (ask for the Communications Team ) or email Communications@standrew.co.uk
If you urgently need advice or support regarding a mental health condition, we recommend calling 111 for NHS advice or the Samaritans (24 hour) on 116 123. You can also email the Samaritans via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We know how daunting it can be to reach out and seek help, and not knowing where to start or who to turn to can also feel overwhelming. Because of this, the Counselling Directory are dedicated to making the process easy, providing you with the tools you need to make an informed decision about your next step.