Coronavirus testing in Northamptonshire
Please go to the Cliftonville Road car park, and enter via the Cliftonville entrance, signposted The University of Northampton (opposite the BMW garage).
PLEASE SEE THE BELOW PICTURE
If you have symptoms of coronavirus or you’ve been in close contact with someone who has had symptoms, please self-isolate and get tested as soon as you can.
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- high temperature
- continuous new cough
- loss of smell
- loss of taste
Book your free test
You can book your test online or call 119. You can also a order a test which you can do at home.
What you need to remember when going for your test
- Take your registration details or QR code
- Anyone driving to a test site is reminded to keep their car windows closed until staff ask you to open them
- See what to expect at a mobile testing unit
What to do if you test positive
- If you test positive for coronavirus, you must stay at home for at least 7 days and until you feel better. Anyone in your household should stay at home for 14 days.
- Follow the national stay at home guidance for households with possible or confirmed Covid-19 infection